In these unprecedented times, you will need your leaders to perform more than ever before. They need to listen, understand, provide support, challenge, motivate, inspire, get things done and make big decisions. The growth and transformation of your leaders isn't quick or easy.
Here are 10 questions to start the discussion:
1. Who is challenging your leaders to be even better?
2. Who is inspiring your leaders to make brave decisions?
3. How are you helping your leaders to grow and learn?
4. How self aware are your leaders?
5. What are you doing for your emerging talent?
6. Who do your leaders turn to for help?
7. Do your leaders know what is expected of them and who gives them feedback?
8. Do your leaders know what skills they need to develop?
9. What do the people in your organisation say about their leaders?
10. How do your leaders ensure that talent is recruited into your organisation and thrives in it?